The holidays are here and we are indulging in some creative snacks! Try making these snowman marshmallows – it’s a fun Christmas activity, and they’re delicious too!
What you’ll need:
– 2 Candy eyeballs (You can buy these online through Amazon, or in the baking aisle of many grocery stores)
– 3 Marshmallows (We went with Dandies, they’re vegan and delicious!)
– 2 Cinnamon Sticks
– Wooden skewers
– Orange peel
– 3 cloves
– Liquorice or ribbon as a scarf garnish (optional)
1. First skewer all 3 marshmallows with a thin wooden skewer, This makes the garnish easy to take out and put into your mug.
2. Make holes in the sides for arms with a different wooden skewer, and then slide in two cinnamon sticks. Rest against the sides of the mug.
3. Stick 3 cloves pointy-side in to the front of your snowman.
4. Melt your candy eyeballs for 4 seconds on a hot pan, and using tweezers secure them onto your snowman. Don’t touch until fully dried.
Optional: Wrap a candy scarf of liquorice or ribbon around it’s neck.