A Social Media Manager is a team member at SnackTO who is responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with an assigned client list.
Most importantly, they’re the backbone of a small business like ours. We want to hire someone who’s got a good attitude, can roll with the punches, and is humble. We want someone who can make a mistake and be honest about it. Someone who can laugh off rude emails from clients (they happen!). Someone who genuinely likes working here and will be with us for a long time. If you just need a paycheque, this isn’t the job for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you need accommodations for any kind of disability or illness, bring it on. If you don’t that’s cool too. We’re open to anyone and everyone that has the right skillset and the right attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned client list
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Report to Social Director on client related issues & escalations
- Communicate clearly the progress tasks & client performance with fellow team members & management
- Create, curate, or request content from other team members: GIFS, videos, photography, copy
- Schedule content for SnackTO clients
- Create content calendars for clients
- Create proposals for prospective clients
- Perform daily tasks for SnackTO
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Drive, Docs, Sheets, & Calendar.
- Advanced understanding of Instagram
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills for both email, phone, Zoom, or in-person meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Not mandatory. We value experience more than education, but it’s a plus.
- Degree field: Media Information & Technology, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing, English
- Min 1 Year Experience developing and executing social media strategy for a brand
- Min 1 Year Experience managing multiple platforms for a brand (Ex., Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Part-time position, with potential to move into a FT salaried position with benefits.
- Gym Membership
- Fully remote position – work from wherever, as long as you can work between 9-5 EST.
The compensation for this position is based on the experience, expertise and attitude of the candidate.
If you’re interested and this applies to you, send your resume and a copy of your cover letter to Kelly at email@example.com. Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum 1 year of experience for this position.