A TikTok Manager is a team member at Let’s SnackTO who is responsible for the TikTok strategy & management of an assigned client list.
We want to hire someone who’s high energy, highly creative, and has a SUPER weird sense of humour. You’ve got to be the ideas person, the one that comes up with concepts that may or may not work, and try again anyway. Someone who genuinely likes working here and will be with us for a long time. Your job will be to come up with concepts for TikTok, in line with specific clients brand tone. You will be expected to execute some of these TikToks yourself, and for some brands, work with the right host /face for each brand. If you just need a paycheque, this isn’t the job for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you need accommodations for any kind of disability or illness, bring it on. If you don’t that’s cool too. We’re open to anyone and everyone that has the right skillset and the right attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned client list
- Create strategy for select client accounts
- Conceptualize trends and videos for select client accounts
- Create and execute TikTok content as needed
- Work with hosts on select client accounts
- Report to Social Director on client related issues & escalations
- Communicate clearly the progress tasks & client performance with fellow team members & management
- Work with content calendars for clients
- Create proposals for prospective clients
- Perform daily tasks for SnackTO
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of TikTok (Minimum of 1 Year of experience)
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Drive, Docs, Sheets, & Calendar.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills for both email, phone, Zoom, or in-person meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Not mandatory. We value experience more than education, but it’s a plus.
- Degree field: Media Information & Technology, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, English
- Min 1 Year Experience developing and executing social media strategy for a brand
- Min 1 Year Experience managing TikTok for a brand
- Part-time, fully remote position – work from wherever whenever, as long as you can come in for the occasional meeting between 9-5 EST.
- Flexible hours
- Room to grow into a salaried position with benefits
The compensation for this position is based on the experience, expertise and attitude of the candidate.
If you’re interested and this applies to you, send your resume and a copy of your cover letter to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please. Please do not apply if you do not have the minimum 1 year of experience for this position.